Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve Eve

It is hard to believe that 2009 is fast approaching the history books. It seems the older that I get the faster the years travel.
Mister is anticipating New Year's Eve since he doesn't have to work it or New Year's Day. Tonight is his last night in 2009. Wahooooooo!
Fatigue and being cold are really taking their tole on him. He can't wait to be away from the cold for a few days. That way, he can go out in it if he wants to or can stay inside where it is warm and snuggly.
I, myself, am not looking forward to returning to the grind on Monday, but alas, it is fast approaching. I like my job, but I sure enjoy my leisure/free time, too.
Be thinking up those resolutions (that can be easily broken with little guilt).
Have a blessed day!


God's love,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment