Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Flash flood warnings! Fifty "+" temperatures! Snow advisory! Freezing temperatures! Rain and more rain. Etc. Etc. Welcome to the South.
Brrrr! This is one of those days that you just want to get home and put on your pajamas and your duster/robe before dark. I never thought that I would get to those days. Yet, here I am.
Did you ever notice that if you get your feet wet at 7:00a.m. that you never seem to warm up all day?
Good news continues on the chemo front. He still only has droopy, tired days as a side effect. He can't seem to find his "get up to go". His appetite is still good. He still looks like he feels well. He still goes to UPS every day. (This is a good, normal thing.)
We still feel your prayers and God's blessings on him and our family. Thank you.
Love,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment