I just didn't feel up to going out in the cold this morning-arthritis and allergies/coughing. We both were sneezing our heads off. I hope that his (at least) is an allergy and not a cold. He is improving, but still feels quite droopy in the afternoons.
Santa has taken a lot out of him, even though he didn't do the shopping, wrapping, or cooking. He just attended to the working (UPS on Mon. through Wed.), sleeping, and eating.
We really had intentions of taking down the Christmas decorations (especially the trees) this afternoon, but after a great luncheon at Amy's house, we just opted for a nap and relaxation.
"Yes, Scarlet, there is always tomorrow." I just love being a teacher at this time of year. I have 7 more days to take care of these types of things.
Snuggle up. There's a cold wind a'blowin.
Love and kisses,
Cathy
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment