Thursday, December 3, 2009

BRRRRRR!

Who left the refrigerator door open?!?! BRRRRRR!
I sure am proud of those Milan Bulldogs for playing in the TSSAA State Football Championship tomorrow afternoon. Congratulations to Beau, Tim, and Luke on a great football season. Congratulations to Sarah and Rachel on a great band season. However, I am not going to be there to witness it first hand. I will have to be content to watch a delayed broadcast and listen to it on the radio. Since I spent most of Sunday in the Physicians' Care for breathing treatments, chest xrays, etc., I need to stay where it is warm and dry. I just cannot afford/nor want to be sick at this time.
Mr. G. is doing well except in the energy department. He gets up from sleeping and would like to lay back down. I wish that he would, but he insists on going on.
I try to encourage him to watch going in congested or crowded places in order to cut down on exposure to germs/flu/etc. He doesn't listen. I told him the other night that he "was like a bad haircut. I can't do a thing with him!"
God love him. It is a good thing that God takes care of "dumb animals and children".
God's blessings to all,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment