Today, we had treatment #2 in this round of chemo. It seems that the reason that he was so wiped out was anemia. They added steroids to the chemo cocktail and hope that this will adjust his levels. They are monitoring this and if it occurs again there is talk of a RBC booster shot and possible transfusion. Hopefully, this won't be happening again.
He is now snoring quite loudly and trying to get rested up to go "play UPS Christmas 2009". Our day started early and ended mid afternoon. I am tired and just know that he must be exhausted. I tried to get him to take the night off, but I didn't convince him.
We are now through with chemo and Vandy (hopefully) until January 7. We will then return for a scan and reevaluation.
Santa Claus is coming. I guess I had better get started on the shopping.
Enjoy this cold, crisp evening.
Halleujah! Tomorrow is the last day of school until January 4.
Love,
Cathy
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment