Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It was rather quiet here last night. All of the children and grandchildren had simple plans with spouses or friends. I successfully saw 2010 in with Dick Clark at 11:00 our time. (Although, it hurt me to see the shape that his stroke has left him.) I shudder to think how many years I have watched him bring in the New Year.
James G. saw the "ball on Times Square" drop, he said. I didn't think that you could see well with your eyes closed and snoring coming from your mouth. He did arrise from the couch at 11:58, give me a kiss at midnight, and head to the bed.
The year 2009 is now in the history books. The paper yesterday stated that 2009 was one of the worst years financially, emotionally, and physically for so many Americans.
May 2010 be better for all. I pray health, happiness, and God's love/blessings/guidance to all.
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment