Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oh, well.................

It seems these days that I take two steps forward and then move back into a hole. Shelby (I would like to think is my lab, but was really James' puppy) and I have taken up walking again. She has already lost a lot of weight grieving over him, but could use the activity. I need the exercise, need to lose weight, and definitely need the diversion. It usually helps me to get back into a better frame of mind. But, sometimes, there are just not enough steps to make up for the haunting thoughts.
We are fast approaching that time of the year that I dread - anniversary, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Memories, memories, and then some......There are so many decisions to make and I am not sure that I am up to making them. My family is awesome and trying so hard to accommodate us, but I don't really know what I want to do.
I am trying so hard to remember and live by my Redbird Mission experience.
God really has his work cut out trying to get me back on track.
HE promises to be up to the challenge. Thank you Lord for our blessings.
Holding onto HIS hem for strength.
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment