Today is Saturday, November 27, 2010 (two days after my first Thanksgiving without "my very own turkey")! After I finished the other post, I just thought about Thursday, November 25, 2010. It was the day of the rains and wind! Consequently, it was the day of the blues. I actually thought that my heart would explode that day. The hurt was so intense. Tears were burning my eyes, face, heart and all the way to my soul. I was not sure that I could survive the heartache and loneliness. I was surrounded (for most of the day) with family and friends, but yet I felt the pain alone.
........Through God's tenderness and mercy; lots and lots of prayer; lots of family's and friends' love and support; buckets of tears later, I am still here!!!! My heart has not exploded as I thought that it would Thursday.
As a friend of mine pointed out to me today, "There is even a hint of that mischievous twinkle in your eye again!" Wonder where that came from?
Keep your eyes on the heavens.
Love and peace,
Cathy
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment