Grief brings a truckload of emotions that are sometimes too much to deal with. I have not had to deal with this much emotion since I went through menopause. Trust me, my family found out what kind of "raw" emotions that I have when I experienced menopause. Yet, I am not sure that this is not worse or at least much, more unpredictable.
You are up. You are down. You are high. You are low. You are happy. You are ecstatic. You are sadder than sad. You laugh. You cry. You love. You hate. You are grateful. You are unappreciative. You want. You can't have. You are miserable. You are okay. You wonder if it is real. You know that it is real. You experience it all. You feel it all! You.....don't feel anything.
Life is all about adjusting to this new "normal". It would be so much easier to deal with if my "sweet man" were here to remind me to "get over myself". Alas, he is not. Yet, I, will eventually "get over myself".
"God is good all the time, and all the time God is good." With this certainty, I know that in time this (heartache) too shall pass!
Enjoy this beautiful, fall weather. Reflect on the wonderful blessings that HE provides. Thanksgiving, my most favorite holiday is coming!
May HIS face shine upon you,
Cathy
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment