Even though this is mid week in a short week, it seemed quite like Monday. "The hurrier I went, the furtherer behind I got!"
Our Wednesday night Ladies Bible Study began a new study tonight on Esther. She promises to be the type of Godly distraction that my mind needs at this time. Thank heavens for those Beth Moore in-depth studies. I have to take up quite a bit of space spreading out all of my study guides, Bible, James' favorite study Bible, computer and anything else that could be useful in understanding God's chosen.
I can just hear James G. now! "Not another Beth Moore........"
He would rag me quite a bit, but I think that he considered her the "Haley for women".
Now he can truly peek over my shoulder and no one will ever know that he did a woman's Bible study.
Pray for those in nature's way in Texas and our troops as they prepare to leave hostile lands.
Enjoy the rest of the week.
God's guiding hand in all that you do.
Preparing my head, heart, and hands for HIM!
Cathy
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment