Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Hump Day"

Well, another work week is approaching the end. Isn't it odd that when you are working you know exactly what day it is, but when you are not working, you sometimes have to guess at the day of the week. I just came from Women's Bible Study with my favorite "sistas", so that would make it Wednesday, "Hump Day".
I have just today figured out something about Mr. Gravenmier. Someone asked me today how he was doing. "Considering all that is going on with him these days, he is okay! He is one "tough, old bird"!
Some days are more of a challenge than others, but some are rather pleasant. On the pleasant days, I have to remind myself that he is still sick. Thank you, Lord.
God has richly blessed us through this ordeal. He has provided support from family and friends. I cannot begin to fathom how much love and how many prayers have surrounded us through this. Human compassion has been overwhelming and humbling.
Since God is putting on a "light show" for us right now, I need to get off the computer- less I be included in that light show.
May God watch over each of you as you prepare your bodies and minds for tomorrow!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment