Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Thursday turned out to be the day of celebrations. We went to Jackson and ate lunch with "Beffie" since it was her 25th birthday. Last night we took Clayton to the Diamond Jaxx game for his 32nd birthday. (The children were with their grandmother in Martin and Amy was working.) Except for a headache (severe at times, tolerable at times, and gone some of the times), the "puny one" really enjoyed the outings. Too bad the Diamond Jaxx waited until the 7th inning (down 10-1) to make a comeback. We left at the top of the 8th and the Jaxx were down 10-4. They ended up losing 10-7. Apparently, we missed a lot of the excitement.
I heard him at 3:30 this morning taking a shower and getting dressed. No, he was not excited and getting ready to work!!!! He was going fishing-for the third time this week- with a retired UPS driver, such as himself. They weren't leaving until 5:00, but he didn't want to be late waking up the fish. He and Bobby will probably meet up with Jim. This should be a day filled with extravagant fish stories. I bet not many fish make it to the house, though.
Having finished most of the errands that can be finished today, I think I will just go plant something, or dig in the dirt. I am up for some serious yard work.
Enjoy the sun. The rain is coming.
God's grace,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment