I hope that today is all that the past two days have been. We have been outside for most of them.
This time last week we were at JMCG Hospital getting the bad news that we had dreaded since the beginning. James' cancer has metatasized to his brain. All the signs were there-vision problems, dizziness, balance issues, etc. It is one thing to suspect it and quite another to know it for sure. However, now we know the "big picture". God has given us quality time and we plan on making the most of this time.
I have chosen to take a leave of absence for the remainder of the year (28 days). I am curious to see how this will feel. I have been involved in the end of school closing for 24 years. It might be a bit weird.
So far this week we have had some wonderful visitors, good food, and awesome fellowship and prayer times. Just think, I would have missed all of this if I had been in school.
If you will let him, God will provide and guide your way.
Enjoy this wonderful weekend-compliments of our Lord and Savior.
Have a good, Good Friday.
Cathy
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment