'Top 'o the morn'in, lads and lassies! Hope you wore your green and remembered your Irish ancestors.
Beth, Kate, and I are nursing poor health. Thankfully we have sinus issues. I went today to be sure that I did not have anything contagious. A sinus cocktail shot and some antibiotics later I am feeling better. Beth and Kate have had it a few days longer and are already feeling better. I hope that I feel well enough to go to school tomorrow. As Beth said, we have been remodeling everything on tv today. Daytime tv is just not what it used to be.
Mister went fishing yesterday and spent all day today in bed or close to it. He went with a friend of his who is having memory issues. James has physical issues. So between the two of them, he said that they could only make one good man. They always manage to have a good time when they get together. However, the fish weren't in any danger yesterday. The bucket was empty.
Enjoy God's Hump Day,
Cathy
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment