Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Glorious Day"

This is a glorious day in God's world. I woke up to birds singing, sun shining, and toilet paper hanging from the bushes, vehicles, and garbage can. Kendall was 10 years old yesterday, and celebrated with 10 of her friends and 3 of Andy's. They had a large time karaoking, eating, movie watching, and rolling Mimi's and Kates's yard.
James is at the Emmaus Walk for the weekend. I was not confident that he should go, since this week has been rather up and down for him. However, as he said, "what better place to be than in God's woods doing God's work." I spoke to our friend Randy, who saw him last night, and said that he looked good, well fed, and glowing. Thank you, Lord!
Go out and enjoy this sunshine and fresh air. Spring is coming!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!
Love,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment