It is Wednesday, isn't it?!?!?!?! The past two weeks seem like such a blur. His days are flying by as he works, comes home, showers, eats, goes to sleep on the couch, gets up to go to bed, and gets back up the next morning to the grind.
School is whipping by. When you cover two schools, you don't have a set routine. It is just a constant rush or constant state of decision making. I am constantly trying to decide what to do since I left what I needed at the other school. I will get the "hang of it" eventually.
Beffie is working part time as an intern for a marketing firm in Jackson. Bless her! She was getting rather down applying, filling out applications, and waiting for news back on job prospects. This is a tough time for an ambitious young lady!
Next week and a trip back to Nashville loom in the distance. I wish we could live without dreading it.
Whew!!!! I just opened the door to pour out my left over coffee from this morning. Who turned on the heater?
Enjoy your evening. This is "Hump Day".
Cathy
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment