Well, his energy levels crashed on him yesterday. He struggled to get up, get dressed, but went to work anyway. However, when he got there, he asked if they could cover him. They said, "Yes!" and he added, "I am out of here!" He then spent yesterday and today just hanging out, being lazy, and resting.
He spent 3 months doing very little except living with chemo, radiation, and drugs. I don't know why he felt that he could go back to a normal routine so soon. But, with this hard-headed German, proving is often "believing". He tried, but it might take a little longer to get his legs back under him.
I am finally returning to the land of the healthy after being sick with flu/bronchitis/asthmatic bronchitis/crud/etc. for over 4 1/2 weeks.
Kate, Beth, and I are hosting a bridal shower tomorrow (poolside-of course). Mr. G. will be travelling to Memphis for UPS to pick up some trailers. There will be no loading or unloading, just hooking up and rolling.
Enjoy this glorious, hot summer weekend.
Cathy
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment