Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sultry Sunday

What a hot, muggy day. The family has been at the lake, but I stayed behind. I just was not up to the trip. I am still nursing ill health for the 5th week. I went to Convenient Care in Jackson yesterday and am on more meds for the newest diagnosis of asthmatic bronchitis. The breathing treatment and shot sure made a difference today. Maybe, finally this will be the ticket to good health.
Mr. G. completed a full week of work, a weekend at the lake fishing and playing golf, and is now resting and preparing for week two at work. He said that his golf game was a bit weak (pretty awful, actually), but he made it even in the heat.
We are anticipating next week's return to Vandy for the CT and results of the treatments.
Have a blessed week,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment