Week 5 is now completed. We only have 2 more scheduled for radiation, and then reevaluate whether more chemo is needed.
James G. is a patient of Vanderbilt Hospital since early this morning. They continue to give him IV fluids, antibiotics, and meds for low blood pressure and trying to build up his white cells. He will probably be there through Sunday or Monday.
He is so much improved since yesterday afternoon when everything turned sour.
Our girls (Amy, Kate, and Beth) surprised us with a visit today. It was nice for them to be able to visit with their dad, and I was able to get a little extra rest. He continues to run a fever tonight and still has the horrible sore throat, but he is eating and keeping it down. I just left the hospital, and he was preparing to bed down for the night. He was trying to keep me company instead of resting, so I chose to leave and go back to the Lodge. Maybe he will get some quality sleep.
Have a great weekend.
Love to all,
Cathy
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you both are getting some rest! I love you both and am praying daily for you both! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteI am prayin for yall. I will mention your family in Sunday School. I love yall! :) Bailey
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies. We love you, too.
ReplyDeleteGod has been hearing all of our prayers, and he is making this terrible ordeal bearable.
Love to the rest of the family.