Carolyn and JG went back to NashVegas (as he fondly calls it) on Tuesday, but he assured me that he was coming home that night. He pulled that on me on Monday, and I thought "what the heck!" - It is just radiation. That's not bad. However, Monday night proved to be very, very tiring on him.
I insisted that he stay at Hope Lodge on Tuesday.
Now I can share the secret. Aunt Liz and Uncle John (from Minnesota) are in Nashville with him. They drove in to check on him, hold his hand during treatents, and to visit with him for a day or two.
Hoorah! I was able to keep this secret from him and make it a big SURPRISE. He was most touched as you can imagine.
I'll head back to NVille later this afternoon and stay with him so that we can come home Friday. Week 2 is almost over. Yeah!
Love to all,
Cathy
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment