Thank heavens! A week of Jump Start (summer school) is complete and I am exhausted. It is quite different sitting around a hospital, clinic, or the Hope Lodge watching television compared to actually working again. Mr. G. has been trying to do at least one or two little projects each day since Wednesday in a effort to regain some of his strength. His goal is to return to UPS August 3. Hopefully, he will fulfill this goal. He enjoys being off and piddling, but he has really missed the normalcy of work, too. He has not worked full time since mid-March.
It is hard to believe the journey that this has been. I know that it is still not over, but it sure is more normal-me working-- James piddling. LOL
Have a great day! God is providing one that should be much cooler, prettier, and more enjoyable than the early days of July.
Love to all,
Cathy
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just wanted to check in and see how yall's week is going. Hasn't this weather been great! I don't know that I ever remember it being this cool in July! Glad things are starting to "get back to normal" for you all. Wanted to let you know that we are still thinking about yall and praying for you constantly. We love you!
ReplyDeleteLiz and Ben