Sunday, April 26, 2009
The Start of the Journey
Hello to ALL! I have created this blog as a way for everyone to keep up with Dad's treatments and health updates. This is going to be a l0ng and hard road for everyone. So feel free to check on him everyday, leave him post, send encouraging words, but most of all pray that the he will have the strength to fight until he doesn't have a reason to fight anymore-when he is CURED!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love that you've started a blog - this will be a great way to keep in touch with everyone and keep everyone updated! We are continuing our prayers for Jamie and the rest of the family! Know that we love ya'll very much!! We know Jamie, you can beat this!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tracy and Joe
Phillippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
ReplyDeleteThis scripture kept me going in my darkest & most difficult times of my chemo. I know this is a difficult road you are on, but trust in and depend on God. He will take care of you both.
Love you lots!
Diane
This was such a great idea Beth! I also thought the dinner last night was such a great time for the family to get together to show our love and support. We will continue to pray for Jamie and the family, especially as he starts his treatment. Jamie, we love you very much and I know there is nothing James Gravenmier can't do!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love.
Liz and Ben
So today is the first opportunity to get on and view the blog...I am deeply touched by all the comments. I hate to say after a couple of days of not seeing my father that picture made me tear up. When he is home I know that I can go over and pester him or I can leave him alone but knowing that he is there and I cannot run over and chat leaves me feeling sad. Well, thanks Beth and Mom for keeping this updated. I love you all. Cannot wait to see dad later today!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on completing your first week of treatments. If anyone can do this, I know you can , Jamey. You are one of the strongest and most grounded persons I know. Love chatting with you and looking forward to your full recovery. "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you. He will not forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6
ReplyDelete"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can." Anonymous
ReplyDeleteMark 9:23..........If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.
Always remain strong and remember that the "eyes of angels" are always watching.